RedKey is a software system for manufacturing business and operations management. RedKey models precisely the business workflow in its integrity – from creating a quote and sales order to manufacturing and accounting.
Fundamental answers that RedKey will give you:
- What and how many materials are required for completion of all sales orders.
- Estimated date for completing a manufacturing and/or sales order.
- Cost of manufactured goods.
- Complete overview of current inventory.
- What are the liabilities to customers and from suppliers at any given time?
- Powerful and flexible mechanism for defining bill of material and manufacturing technology. Components and their manufacturing technologies very closely represent the actual patterns used in your business. Effortless maintenance of huge variety of components
- Automated generation of manufacturing orders based on the defined technologies, available materials and components and current workload in the factory. Modern algorithms are specifically designed and developed to provide detailed scheduling and close monitoring of the manufacturing process and workload optimization.
- Automated material and components delivery planning (MRP) which uses a set of different forecast algorithms.
- Precise model of the manufacturing processes. Complete monitoring and real-time accountability of the full manufacturing cycle. Comprehensive control over the state and workload of the factory facilities. Accurate traceability of used materials and labor for each container of finished goods.
- Integrated quality control system.
- Don’t repeat yourself. Centralized and integrated database containing all the business information.
- Easy customization in cases of specific business needs.
- Transparent pricing model.
Implementing RedKey system involves the following actions:
- Business process analysis.
- Current IT infrastructure evaluation. Assessment of hardware needs of the software platform.
- Setup and implementation of the system.
- System customizations.
- Data migration from existing software systems.
- Training of key personnel and users.
- Integration and transition with other software systems.